i5-8500T
Graphics
HD630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello community!

I have installed Yosemite on 8460p using awesome guide from here.
HP Probook Installer worked like a charm and I got fully working system.

Now to the point. After some hours of usage (or after reboot) graphic acceleration on freshly installed system stops working properly. Watching slideshow while Launchpad is opening and various other glitches. This happens on both internal *1600x900* and external DP *2560x1080* monitors.

Things I've tried include using Probook Installer to reinstall Clover/Kexts/DSDT and fixing permissions/updating cache. Nothing helps.

Any advice how I can fix this? Thanks in advance

EDIT:
View attachment MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip

Last edited:
Hello community!

Now to the point. After some hours of usage (or after reboot) graphic acceleration on freshly installed system stops working properly. Watching slideshow while Launchpad is opening and various other glitches. This happens on both internal *1600x900* and external DP *2560x1080* monitors.

Things I've tried include using Probook Installer to reinstall Clover/Kexts/DSDT and fixing permissions/updating cache. Nothing helps.

EDIT:
View attachment 140232

The ioreg looks normal. Check your temperatures...

The ioreg looks normal. Check your temperatures...

Thanks for looking into this RehabMan.
Temperature readings are super cool. This is my 3rd fresh install this week and it keeps happening no matter what. Maybe I am missing smth here? Like some arguments in Clover? Any suggestions where to look for an answer? Can't live with a slideshow.

Thanks for looking into this RehabMan.
Temperature readings are super cool. This is my 3rd fresh install this week and it keeps happening no matter what. Maybe I am missing smth here? Like some arguments in Clover? Any suggestions where to look for an answer? Can't live with a slideshow.

Repatch DSDT and do EC reset.

Hello community!

EDIT:
View attachment 140232

No IMEI Controller, probably motherboard is damaged?

Luck is not a factor. Up to date bios?
Latest of course.
No IMEI Controller, probably motherboard is damaged?
Not that good in hardware. How can I possibly check this? Thanks

Currently installed Yosemite again on top of existing installation. Booted through already installed Clover with no sound, fixed permissions --> reboot --> updated cache --> reboot --> Everything works.

Installing HP ProBook installer DSDT/Kexts breaks graphics acceleration and/or DP out permanently.
Sleep breaks graphics acceleration and/or DP out permanently.
Reboot doesn't break anything.

:typing from external DP monitor with sound: I'll stick with this install for a few days, as of now everything works. Will report later

Latest of course.

Not that good in hardware. How can I possibly check this? Thanks

Currently installed Yosemite again on top of existing installation. Booted through already installed Clover with no sound, fixed permissions --> reboot --> updated cache --> reboot --> Everything works.

Installing HP ProBook installer DSDT/Kexts breaks graphics acceleration and/or DP out permanently.
Sleep breaks graphics acceleration and/or DP out permanently.
Reboot doesn't break anything.

:typing from external DP monitor with sound: I'll stick with this install for a few days, as of now everything works. Will report later

OS X requires Intel MEI. No chance of it working correctly without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back