Graphics
gigabyte GTX 980 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm new to all this and I'm kind of confused, i want to install os x El captain on my pc "note: my pc is running windows 10 already", i used unibeast to put os x El captain in the usb and everything was fine "successfully", now the problem in the installation part, every time i press enter in os x El captain icon in the boot up screen a black screen freeze and nothing happens and then i restart the pc.

what the problem, i have no idea about the boot flags or boot arguments

my system:
motherboard: gigabyte z170x gaming 7 "bios: legacy"
cpu: i7-6700k 4GHz
gpu: nvidia GTX 980 Ti
hard disk: 500Gb ssd

I'm new to all this and I'm kind of confused, i want to install os x El captain on my pc "note: my pc is running windows 10 already", i used unibeast to put os x El captain in the usb and everything was fine "successfully", now the problem in the installation part, every time i press enter in os x El captain icon in the boot up screen a black screen freeze and nothing happens and then i restart the pc.

what the problem, i have no idea about the boot flags or boot arguments

my system:
motherboard: gigabyte z170x gaming 7 "bios: legacy"
cpu: i7-6700k 4GHz
gpu: nvidia GTX 980 Ti
hard disk: 500Gb ssd
At the moment there is next to no support for your hardware. Apple is using Skylake CPU's in their latest iMac yet these are being supplied with a special software build which isn't available publicly yet. We will have to wait and see what the next OS X update delivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back