Contribute
Register

El capitan USB issues - possible fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately does not work, i tested on el captain and macos sierra the steem. nothing .

What is the problem you're having with USB?

all of my usbs without any extra installed kext showing usb 3 if i install FakePCIID_XHCIMux and FakePCIID they show all as usb 2
What is the problem you're having with USB?

all of my usbs without any extra installed kext showing usb 3 if i install FakePCIID_XHCIMux and FakePCIID they show all as usb 2
and if i plug an usb 3.0 does not show on my hackitnosh

Attachments

• fhoto's.zip
    299.3 KB · Views: 77

and if i plug an usb 3.0 does not show on my hackitnosh

That is normal. On Z97 & H97 USB 2 goes through XHC in OS X. Now that's one of the reasons why I mentioned about XHCI in the bios.

That is normal. On Z97 & H97 USB 2 goes through XHC in OS X. Now that's one of the reasons why I mentioned about XHCI in the bios.

in bios, i can set xhci on auto or smartauto thats the only options i have,

you saying thats normal on Z97 or H97, so i have to late it like this don't do anything about it , you have also the seem thing?

bic. of this, when shutting down my computer takes long to shutting down, and when i use v- at boot i see at shutting down the message waiting for usbhub.... or something so its doing something i think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back