Contribute
Register

El capitan USB issues - possible fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed instruction, but FakePCIID_XHCIMux did not loaded. And some USB3 ports did not working. Pls help.
My MB Gigabyte Z77-UD3H, Core i7-3770K, 32GB RAM

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 10.51.28.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 10.51.28.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 132
I followed instruction, but FakePCIID_XHCIMux did not loaded. And some USB3 ports did not working. Pls help.
My MB Gigabyte Z77-UD3H, Core i7-3770K, 32GB RAM

FakePCIID_XHCIMux is a codeless kext (so-called injector kext). Codeless kexts are never shown as loaded, as they only serve to load other kexts. You'll be able to see it (FakePCIID) loaded in ioreg under the XHC node.

FakePCIID_XHCIMux is a codeless kext (so-called injector kext). Codeless kexts are never shown as loaded, as they only serve to load other kexts. You'll be able to see it (FakePCIID) loaded in ioreg under the XHC node.
Thanks. But how i can get to work non-working ports?

This solution worked for the Intel USB 3 ports on my board. Many thanks!

Note about why I didn't get this working the first time I tried (I feel a bit dumb admitting this:oops:) I originally did a cut-and-paste and I included the "<" and ">" symbols into the DSDT patches. Those entries didn't work:lol:. When I corrected the info, only inputing the data between those symbols, it worked.

I am crazying)

I installed FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext and FakePCIID.kext
Applied DSDT fixes like on screenshot.
But i can't understand how get to work all USB. May be i did not understand something in instructions.
Help pls. 4 port are not working. My mainboard Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 14.19.13.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 14.19.13.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 130
I am crazying)

I installed FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext and FakePCIID.kext
Applied DSDT fixes like on screenshot.
But i can't understand how get to work all USB. May be i did not understand something in instructions.
Help pls. 4 port are not working. My mainboard Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H

If if only some of the ports are working correctly, you need to create a port injector.

See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

matt

Can't understand. Read it 10 times. Can you help with step by step? What i must find in ioreg and where to paste it?

Did you install USBInjectAll yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back