Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3
CPU
Intel® Core™ i3-6100 Processor
Graphics
HD530
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi all,

I'm following the UniBeast 6 method for El Capitan.

But UniBeast fails to this whilst Copying Files:

"There was an error creating your UniBeast drive: Couldn't copy base system"

Any ideas anyone?

Attachments

Motherboard
P55M-UD2
CPU
4 Ghz i5 760
Graphics
MSI GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Made my USB drive, stuck at this screen. Pressing continue doesn't do anything, no matter what's selected...

Edit: remade with different drive, works.

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS Maximus Hero VII Z97
CPU
i7 4790K 4.8Ghz
Graphics
x2 GeForce GTX 980ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
same problem.. same error. All Unibeast installations before 6.0 have been flawless for me.

Attempted on a 8GB USB flash drive with a App Store copy of OS X 10.11 on a MacBookPro.

Motherboard
ASUS Maximus Hero VII Z97
CPU
i7 4790K 4.8Ghz
Graphics
x2 GeForce GTX 980ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Found a 16GB around the house and gave it a shot. Seems that the 16GB stick works. Yay.

Motherboard
Asus H97i-plus
CPU
i-5 4960K
Graphics
GigaByte Gtx 750 ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Made my USB drive, stuck at this screen. Pressing continue doesn't do anything, no matter what's selected...

Edit: remade with different drive, works.
your computer got nothing to boot from. its either your USB installer wasnt created correctly as for UEFI nor legacy option . and at the same time your main destination HDD is not connected.
if you search on those options , you will find a option to boot from file .
select it and you need to have a path to load from , you can open it and see the files of that USB installer.
go to the efi folder and boot folder and choose the 64 bit boot file and see if it runs.
hop any of what i wrote make sense , though iam pretty noob at this.

Motherboard
GA H97M-D3H
CPU
i5 4690K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB DDR5
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
It's because the drive isn't big enough. Tried a couple of times on the same drive and got the "Couldn't copy base system" error. Noticed that formatted it was 7.3GB in size. Tried another one and it was 7.5GB and the installer finished. Think the new size minimum must be about 7.4-7.5GB and anything smaller will make it fail. Don't have anything bigger than ~8GB in size to try, but the second one I used worked.

Finishes up with the main partition with about 105MB free and the EFI partition at ~207/278.Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 10.43.50 PM.png