PNY GeForce GTX 460
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,

The computer will randomly freeze with the mouse still able to move but not able to click into anything. I have to restart the computer every time, but I'm not sure where to start for troubleshooting. Please advise, thanks!

CPU: Intel i3-4170
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H-A
Video card: PNY Geforce GTX 460
Mac Pro 3,1
Installed following the Installation Guide Unibeast + UEFI Boot Mode + Multibeast + Clover

I have this same Problem.

I have this same Problem.

CPU: Intel i3-2130
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-z68-ma
Video card: intel 3000
Mac Pro 5,1
Installed following the Installation Guide Unibeast + UEFI Boot Mode + Multibeast + Clover

Tried different settings clover

There is also a video artifacts . Until you get them all correct .

But they are rare . The system hangs permanently in different ways and at different time intervals . But the mouse is moving . HDD LED works

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Mac Pro — Davidoff.ioreg
    3.7 MB · Views: 243
Hi all,

The computer will randomly freeze with the mouse still able to move but not able to click into anything. I have to restart the computer every time, but I'm not sure where to start for troubleshooting. Please advise, thanks!

Mac Pro 3,1

Hi all,

Mac Pro 3,1

Have the exact same issue, started yesterday several times.

Turned off my router and restarted and didn't have any issue since then (using it for only 1-2 hours).

Not sure it is related, few days back, had some weird issue on Logic pro X, colors of the tracks were changing color when I hover them with the mouse.

FYI, just spoke to my friend who is using a macbook pro and it seems that he has this issue as well. he said that this is a known issue and it is caused when one or more Microsoft office application is opened (Word, Excel, Powerpoint..).

When this happened on my Hackintosh, I did have word app opened so I guess this can be the reason for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back