GTX 650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

In past versions of MultiBeast i was able to select a PS2 kext in order to get my PS2 keyboard to work. In the latest version for El Capitan this options seems to be gone.

Is there a way to enable PS2 support for Mac?

Thank you!

The installation instructions are from 2013, if I follow the same steps will it be safe to install this on El Capitan?

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized that the files are up to date (even if the readme is old). Writing this from my PS2 keyboard. All is well :)

Thank you!

The installation instructions are from 2013, if I follow the same steps will it be safe to install this on El Capitan?

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized that the files are up to date (even if the readme is old). Writing this from my PS2 keyboard. All is well :)

README is not old, but the installation instructions cover all versions. Read carefully and know which version you're installing.

Hey did you have to do anything special to get you PS/2 keyboard to work with El Capitan because I have followed Rehabman's instructions for the most recent build but mine still doesn't work.

it was fairly cut and dry for me: download rehabman's latest build package from the link on github, then from terminal- cd to the directory where you unzipped, run sudo cp ./org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons && sudo cp Release/VoodooPS2Daemon /usr/bin. then place Release/VoodooPS2Controller.kext on Desktop, run KextBeast, and reboot
worked a treat on my box with latest unibeast and App Store image. thanks rehabman

This worked for me, today, Jan 2017, on Sierra, on a Lenovo W530. Now my keyboard and trackpad work. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back