Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2C
CPU
Q8200
Graphics
GT 710
hello guys,

it's been a week i'm trying to solve this problem, but I never find a way :crazy:
anyone can help me to figure out this problem?

my problem is can't go to installer, it's always stuck at missing bluetooth controller transport. people say it's not actually bluetooth problem, but it's graphic problem.

I already trying many combination of boot flags, but still stuck on missing bluetooth controller transport and makes PC always to reboot.

here is my PC spec,
processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
motherboard: GA-G31M-ES2C
ram: 4GB
vga: ATI Radeon HD 4670 512MB

hopefully someone can help me step by step, thank you

open config.plist in Clover Configurator, go to Graphics section and remove check mark from Intel and put it next to ATI. Save and reboot. If that still does not work then go back to config.plist, Graphics section and this time also add Flicker in the box that says FB Name. If Flicker does not work, also try Motmot, and Vervet.

open config.plist in Clover Configurator, go to Graphics section and remove check mark from Intel and put it next to ATI. Save and reboot. If that still does not work then go back to config.plist, Graphics section and this time also add Flicker in the box that says FB Name. If Flicker does not work, also try Motmot, and Vervet.

thank you linuxrox, you saved my time :D

here is result:
- Flicker: causing my monitor no signal.
- Motmot: success. I can go to installer.
- Vervet: haven't tried.

now i'm facing new problem, hope you can help me again. there is 2 problem:
- I can't boot into OS X directly from OS X HDD. I only can boot into OS X only from USB Clover.
- my ethernet card is not detected on OS X.

I need your advice, thank you

Did you follow post-install instructions (step 5) ?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

One the USB that you are using for installation download a copy of "Clover Configurator" as well the latest Multibeast. So once you install OSX and login to the operating system, first thing i would do is to run Clover Configurator and Mount EFI partition on your USB drive (disk1s1). Copy the entire EFI folder to your HDD/SSD. Now mount the EFI partition on HDD/SSD and copy previously saved EFI partition to HDD/SDD, overwriting existing content. Reboot.

for the network, try to use Multibeast and select Atheros under Network.

Did you follow post-install instructions (step 5) ?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

One the USB that you are using for installation download a copy of "Clover Configurator" as well the latest Multibeast. So once you install OSX and login to the operating system, first thing i would do is to run Clover Configurator and Mount EFI partition on your USB drive (disk1s1). Copy the entire EFI folder to your HDD/SSD. Now mount the EFI partition on HDD/SSD and copy previously saved EFI partition to HDD/SDD, overwriting existing content. Reboot.

i'm sorry. I forgot to update this post. boot problem has been solved by following step 5 :silent:

for the network, try to use Multibeast and select Atheros under Network.

I already choose for atheros, but still not detected. is there other solution?

well, yesterday I just solved my ethernet problem by installing a driver provided by realtek. this is funny I just think went too far away :lol:

anyway here is link to download driver. hope I can help you guys that face a problem just like me

happy hackintosh to you all :beachball:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back