Contribute
Register

El Capitan on Skylake weird behavior, HELP!

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z370 GAMING 5
CPU
I5 8400
Graphics
MSI GTX1070
Mobile Phone
Android
Hey Guys, I'm running El Capitan 10.11.5 on my Hack. Everything works well, or most things. But there are some details like sometimes I order to shutdown and averything dissapears from the screen,and only the wall papers remains..and never shut down.. I just have to do it manually. I have 4 questions:

1) Is there any way to know if everything is going right? Processor instructions, power instructions and that things?.
2) All the kexts works only on EFI partition, or the one in L/E too? What I mean is, i have FAKESMC.kext on L/E but not in EFI folder.. is that right? or maybe that is my problem?
3) I'm noticing that my system runs a little slower than before, is there any way to clean all the garbage or speed up the system? deleting temps, uninstalled apps, and that?
4) My i5 6600k stock clock is 3.9mhz, and my Capitan says i'm running a 3.5mhz intel. I can change that on my config.plist, but it's just cosmetic? Same thing happens with my 32gb RAM. I had to insert it on my plist.

I'm attaching config.plist, if someone can take a look please.. I would appreciate, I just want a system that works fine.

thanks!

Attachments

Last edited: