Contribute
Register

El Capitan on Lenovo X1 Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means you made a mistake.
Rehi Rehabman

Yes, I did make a mistake as I accidentally used corrupted dsdt.asl so I decided to start afresh dsdt. After implementations your guides no more KP on my X1 Carbon Gen3

I then tried to connect HDMI to my TV, this is what I found:
- HDMI connection at boot up: my inbuilt display black as usual but the TV shows full loaded desktop. Press POWER button on my laptop to bring up inbuilt display and full mirror to TV. Am I correct that the frame buffer in config.plst implemented routing to External display as primary?
- I thought my HDMI audio works but mirroring only pic but no sounds even though the HDMI output shown in Sound panel. I have tried various methods: HDMIAudio kext, intel 5500 HDMI SSDT from your repo, new automated scripts from Toleda but none worked for me. I once fresh installed OS and implemented your config.plst and found a list of HDMI output in Sound panel but I could not reproduced that any more after several reinstalled with fresh config.plst. Could you suggest ways to fix? Much appreciated

Rehi Rehabman

Yes, I did make a mistake as I accidentally used corrupted dsdt.asl so I decided to start afresh dsdt. After implementations your guides no more KP on my X1 Carbon Gen3

I then tried to connect HDMI to my TV, this is what I found:
- HDMI connection at boot up: my inbuilt display black as usual but the TV shows full loaded desktop. Press POWER button on my laptop to bring up inbuilt display and full mirror to TV. Am I correct that the frame buffer in config.plst implemented routing to External display as primary?
- I thought my HDMI audio works but mirroring only pic but no sounds even though the HDMI output shown in Sound panel. I have tried various methods: HDMIAudio kext, intel 5500 HDMI SSDT from your repo, new automated scripts from Toleda but none worked for me. I once fresh installed OS and implemented your config.plst and found a list of HDMI output in Sound panel but I could not reproduced that any more after several reinstalled with fresh config.plst. Could you suggest ways to fix? Much appreciated

No idea without "Problem Reporting" files.

Bluetooth, camera touch screen all work after installing Multibeast drivers.. Hooray

Hi, can yo kindly describe more about how you can make your bluetooth, camera and touch screen working? thanks.

Hi HoaiNhan,

I am new to this hackintosh, can you post an tutorial for X1 Carbon gen 3 with instruction how to install sierra ? I am looking for a step by step tutorial but can't find one. Please help

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back