Contribute
Register

El Capitan on Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much!! Perfect upgrade from Maverick. No problems at all. Sound working. I have kept all the apps and data.

Last edited:
Have speedstep working el capitan...details will follow.
BIOS - Enable speedstep instead of Auto, then in clover configurator -> ACPI -> use systemIO, Generate P state and generate C state and set multiplier X9 (min), X21(max)
Hey, thanks for your additions to the thread. I am just now getting back to this and installing on a second board like this. Your additional tips helped.

Glad my tips helped. Wifi card (AR9380) now installed and supported natively :)

i have exactly the same setup as you but clover refuses to remember my selections so i have to select them every time i boot can you suggest a fix or what I'm doing wrong

Hi davewyn25, I remember you have to go to clover EFI config.plist and select your current partition as default, then save. making sure your partition name as spelt exactly as what you have put down in the config.plist
Unfortunately, dont have my hackintosh with me, otherwise will able to do a screen shot and post it here. But look in your config.plist section tab :)

I am so happy that my old GA-H55M-UD2H is compatible to new versions of mac OS :clap:. But i have a question! What was your fist clean instalation? Mavericks or upgrades were step by step from Snow Leopard? I need to know that version to install first.

Hello tofuconfetti
I need some more explanation about how you solved the audio issues on your motherboard.
The Toleda thread is overwheling, at least to me that I'm a 51 old architect...

btw the photo was taken 10 years old... :(

Last edited:
Have speedstep working el capitan...details will follow.
BIOS - Enable speedstep instead of Auto, then in clover configurator -> ACPI -> use systemIO, Generate P state and generate C state and set multiplier X9 (min), X21(max)
Hey, thanks for all the input. I haven't revisited this thread for a while. Nice to see your contributions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back