Graphics
Intel graphics HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello! What's your experience guys? I have not installed it yet but are considering it.

Have Z77N-wifi+3570k+4000HD+usb bt dongle for apple keyboard and mouse.

Installed system through instructions. Formatted SSD with 10.10+multibeast. Everything (BIOS settings - optimised defaults) as described
usb BT dongle works during installation, does not work after that. Don't have any audio device too. Except that, system boots, monitor is connected throw DVI.
Need help!

Agreed on cloverALC for sound.

The USB Bluetooth dongle may just need drivers re-installed? You could also confirm that it shows in System Information / USB and try different USB ports if it doesn't.

Installed system through instructions. Formatted SSD with 10.10+multibeast. Everything (BIOS settings - optimised defaults) as described
usb BT dongle works during installation, does not work after that. Don't have any audio device too. Except that, system boots, monitor is connected throw DVI.
Need help!

did you change anything in BIOS after load optimised defaults? I can't install it.

Just changed RAM to profile1. I've upgraded BIOS someday to ver f3 (probably), if it matters.

Something wrong with your USB drive with installer, probably.

BIOS v is F3

I will try with profile1

thanks a lot

Edit: unfortunately, it didn't work.

Need help!

Same problem with BT.
Fixed it with a dirty workaround
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-support/174289-bluetooth-problems.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back