Motherboard
Dell inspiron 3537
CPU
Intel(R) Core i3-4010U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I have tried many times to install el Caption in my dell inspiron 3537. first I have removed mavericks OSx in my pc and now i am installing new os but i am getting below error. when i select drive and click to install i am getting this error.

"This copy of the install osx EL Captian application can't be verified. it may have been corrupted or tempered with during downloading"

I have made one pendrive for lenovo laptop into same Macmini. its working fine. can you please help me?

also can you please tell me how to remove "apple OSX base system" and "OSX Install ESD" disk ? i think it may affect to installation.

Hello, I have tried many times to install el Caption in my dell inspiron 3537. first I have removed mavericks OSx in my pc and now i am installing new os but i am getting below error. when i select drive and click to install i am getting this error.

"This copy of the install osx EL Captian application can't be verified. it may have been corrupted or tempered with during downloading"

I have made one pendrive for lenovo laptop into same Macmini. its working fine. can you please help me?

also can you please tell me how to remove "apple OSX base system" and "OSX Install ESD" disk ? i think it may affect to installation.

From where did you download OS X?

I have downloaded osx from app store..
I have macmini and i have installed same osx in my macmini its working fine but when i install in my dell laptop. I am getting error.

I have followed all steps and made new pendrive. i have attached clover folder please check it.

As stated in the guide, GenericUSBXHCI.kext is not needed with your hardware (and does nothing).

Make sure your copy of OS X is recently downloaded from the Mac App Store.
Make sure your USB is large enough (16gb).

As stated in the guide, GenericUSBXHCI.kext is not needed with your hardware (and does nothing).

Make sure your copy of OS X is recently downloaded from the Mac App Store.
Make sure your USB is large enough (16gb).
yes i am using 16gb pen drive and all are working fine but when i click on install button i am getting above error. also i have checked in app store. it given me downloaded status of osx.

yes i am using 16gb pen drive and all are working fine but when i click on install button i am getting above error. also i have checked in app store. it given me downloaded status of osx.

Re-download from Mac App Store. Re-create USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back