Anyone having similar issues??

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and found a solution!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you don't have the Clover bootloader on your SSD.
I have clover config installed? Would u mind helping me out on this?

So when you mount the EFI partition of your SSD with Clover Configurator or EFI Mounter, do you have a folder called EFI, which then has three folders called APPLE, BOOT, AND CLOVER?

So when you mount the EFI partition of your SSD with Clover Configurator or EFI Mounter, do you have a folder called EFI, which then has three folders called APPLE, BOOT, AND CLOVER?
Yes i can see this EFI thing.

U mean when i plug in the USB?

When you boot from the USB, you arrive at the Clover screen. From there you choose to continue booting from the SSD. Once there, you mount the EFI partition of your SSD. Do you see the folders I mentioned?

When you boot from the USB, you arrive at the Clover screen. From there you choose to continue booting from the SSD. Once there, you mount the EFI partition of your SSD. Do you see the folders I mentioned?
OK so i restarted, booted from SSD using the Clover screen thing. With Clover Config i can mount the EFI how ever i can mount the EFI for the USB or Any other drive. I imaging i mount the one for the SSD?

Yes, the EFI for the SSD. Just wanting to make sure you have the Clover bootloader installed.

Yes, the EFI for the SSD. Just wanting to make sure you have the Clover bootloader installed.
OK i dont see any EFI folder only on the USB

There has to be a EFI folder on the USB or you wouldn't be able to boot from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back