Contribute
Register

El Capitan for Dell Inspiron 5559

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same Laptop, but my question for you is...

Can i install El Capitan or another version of MAC OS X with Intel Graphics?..

I have an I5 5xxx Series, I would like to try install the S.O

Note: Your laptop is not the same laptop. According to the info you provide on your CPU, you have Broadwell, not Skylake.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

Please enter the details as requested into your profile.

Ok i updated the fields that you asked in my profile. I hope it will be helpful for your guide. Thanks

I don't have access to a mac :crazy:. Is there any link to download the latest Mac OS and how will i setup clover to feet my hardware profile?

10.11 is only available from the Mac App Store. You will need a Mac or working hack in order to access the Mac App Store.

Thx for the answer... i'm going to attach the caracteristics about my Dell PC

Processor: Intel Core i5 -6200u CPU 2.30 Ghz
RAM: 8 gb
Wifi Card: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet Adapter
Graphics: Intel HD 520
Audio: Realtek High Definition

I wonder if is it possible to install El Capitan or another Version of MAC OS X?

I don't have a mac to download the S.O...

is there some link to download it?

I appreciate your kind reply

Thx for the answer... i'm going to attach the caracteristics about my Dell PC

Processor: Intel Core i5 -6200u CPU 2.30 Ghz
RAM: 8 gb
Wifi Card: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet Adapter
Graphics: Intel HD 520
Audio: Realtek High Definition

I wonder if is it possible to install El Capitan or another Version of MAC OS X?

I don't have a mac to download the S.O...

is there some link to download it?

I appreciate your kind reply

Read about Skylake: http://www.tonymacx86.com/desktop-compatibility/176407-testing-thread-skylake-platform-os-x.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

And laptop FAQ: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Busy for the end of the year, so today i write my steps shortly for u, hope can help u.
first, i format my usb stick to gpt with os x journaled, and with mac terminal tool flash the ei capitain to usb stick.
second, use clover v3330 install to efi partition, and in the attachment i insert my efi partition to u.
third, set the laptop bios with uefi boot mode and select usb stick efi as "Boot Sequense"'s first item, disable legacy option ROMs, disable Secure Boot Enable, uncheck enable intel virtualization technology and enable vt for direct i/o.
last, reboot your laptop and enter install mac os.

btw, i set clover config IntelGFX is 0x04128086, so in second picture, hte device id is 0x0412.:D

QQ??20160106170745.jpg

1452071178746.jpg

View attachment EFI.zip

Thank you very much for your time. I will give this a try. When you are more relaxed i would like to have a detailed guide. Have a nice year and thanks again!!!!

Busy for the end of the year, so today i write my steps shortly for u, hope can help u.
first, i format my usb stick to gpt with os x journaled, and with mac terminal tool flash the ei capitain to usb stick.
second, use clover v3330 install to efi partition, and in the attachment i insert my efi partition to u.
third, set the laptop bios with uefi boot mode and select usb stick efi as "Boot Sequense"'s first item, disable legacy option ROMs, disable Secure Boot Enable, uncheck enable intel virtualization technology and enable vt for direct i/o.
last, reboot your laptop and enter install mac os.

btw, i set clover config IntelGFX is 0x04128086, so in second picture, hte device id is 0x0412.:D

View attachment 170825

View attachment 170826

View attachment 170822

Not able to install. The apple logo appears and then it reboots again.
Need help.
When u hope install hackintosh success, u need make sure something like following:
a). correct bootloader with corrent driver and config files.
b). corrent bios setting.
c). patient and luck:lol:.
I here give u my clover files, when u install media format with gpt, it will have a space about 200M, u can copy the appendix to your space and hope it works for u. Good luck.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 191
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back