Contribute
Register

El Capitan Beta with Dell XPS 13 9343 (Early 2015 Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I gathered original DDST/SSDT files by using clover f4 function, then follow your guide and disassembled them with the refs.txt file from your guide.

I'm trying to compile my dsdt.dsl file but there is 58 errors! For the past few hours I was playing around removing "Object Doesn't Exist" lines but I hit an infinite loop with 1 error always being there no matter what I did. Every SSDT file also had around 20 errors. :crazy:

RehabMan, could you please check my ioreg? I did the DSDT and PM.aml

Thank You

Attachments

• Mac.ioreg.zip
    403.6 KB · Views: 91
So I rarely post on here but I bought this laptop and wanted to see if installing OSX was possible.
I have followed RehabMan's Post on how to install el capitan with clover on to laptops and just swapped out a few things from this post such as the config.plist but I am still getting the same error I got when I was simply trying to use UniBeast. With verbose mode enabled I simply get this. Then it shuts off to try again.

IMG_20160225_070059479.jpg

Also I have attached my Clover File in a zip where maybe someone could provide some insight please. The version I have of this Dell in in my signature. 1080p version without touch, originally came with 8.1 pro. View attachment CLOVER.zip

RehabMan, could you please check my ioreg? I did the DSDT and PM.aml

Thank You

CPU PM shows working.

IGPU PM not implemented. (GFX0 not renamed to IGPU).

So I rarely post on here but I bought this laptop and wanted to see if installing OSX was possible.
I have followed RehabMan's Post on how to install el capitan with clover on to laptops and just swapped out a few things from this post such as the config.plist but I am still getting the same error I got when I was simply trying to use UniBeast. With verbose mode enabled I simply get this. Then it shuts off to try again.

View attachment 178511

Also I have attached my Clover File in a zip where maybe someone could provide some insight please. The version I have of this Dell in in my signature. 1080p version without touch, originally came with 8.1 pro. View attachment 178512

You neglected to install OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Is there a different way to install that besides it being in /Clover/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi because that is where it is on my efi partition?
Thank you for helping I do appreciate it.

P.S. If two more post show up...its because I attempted to quote you RehabMan...and for some reason it said a mod had to take a look at it. No idea why.

Last edited:
Is there a different way to install that besides it being in /Clover/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi because that is where it is on my efi partition?
Thank you for helping I do appreciate it.

It was not present in the EFI/Clover you provided in post #665.

I see you have added it now.

Boot verbose, show photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back