Contribute
Register

El Capitan Beta with Dell XPS 13 9343 (Early 2015 Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have once again ceased my efforts relating to a fully patched AppleHDA solution. I was able to create a patched AppleHDA.kext which I am attaching to this post in the event someone else would like to attempt this.

The issues that I ran into was that the sound would cut out at some point during no use of sound on the system, no microphone, no HDMI capability and a pronounced generalized sluggishness of the entire system from usage to even reboots.

I have once again gone back to the VoodooHDA solution.

Good luck and report back if any of you have success with this!

View attachment AppleHDA.kext.zip

I have once again ceased my efforts relating to a fully patched AppleHDA solution. I was able to create a patched AppleHDA.kext which I am attaching to this post in the event someone else would like to attempt this.

The issues that I ran into was that the sound would cut out at some point during no use of sound on the system, no microphone, no HDMI capability and a pronounced generalized sluggishness of the entire system from usage to even reboots.

I have once again gone back to the VoodooHDA solution.

Good luck and report back if any of you have success with this!

View attachment 180040

And here is the entire folder from the AppleHDA patcher output, if someone wants to work with it. Maybe you'll have better success!

View attachment MironeAudio.zip

I am not 100 % sure, but i think i found a solution for the audio problem. I am at testing right now. Go to Bios an set the Fast Boot mode from "Minimal" to "Thorough". This will initialise the Hardware on every reboot complete. Use the VoodooHDA and the sound should be there every time you reboot. Tell me if it worked for you.

RehabMan,My machine cant wake up rightly when use battery ,it's not wake up everytime
in sometimes when i press the power button ,the keyborad backlight rise up ,but the screen just display black,
in sometimes the machine wake up rightly but the screen bright changed very high and can't change it use the keyword combine key
I use the clover v3333 and the kexts :
ACPIBacklight.kext CodeCommander.kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext FakeSMC.kext VoodooHDA.kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
I found my machine cpu frequency change worked right so I dont patch the ssdt
I patched the dsdt file , all the common paches(9 fix) and patched it "USB _PRW(0x6D) and Rename XHC to XHC1"
what should I do next to research ?
ps: My machine cant display the battery status, Is there some thing wrong with this ?

View attachment crazytom_IORe.zip

RehabMan,My machine cant wake up rightly when use battery ,it's not wake up everytime
in sometimes when i press the power button ,the keyborad backlight rise up ,but the screen just display black,
in sometimes the machine wake up rightly but the screen bright changed very high and can't change it use the keyword combine key
I use the clover v3333 and the kexts :
ACPIBacklight.kext CodeCommander.kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext FakeSMC.kext VoodooHDA.kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
I found my machine cpu frequency change worked right so I dont patch the ssdt
I patched the dsdt file , all the common paches(9 fix) and patched it "USB _PRW(0x6D) and Rename XHC to XHC1"
what should I do next to research ?

View attachment 182139

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

ps: My machine cant display the battery status, Is there some thing wrong with this ?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

View attachment Clover.zip
command.png
THX, RehabMan , If I don't care the battery status Can I ignore it ? Does it cause that wake up problem ?

Sorry to bother again,
I still do not know what I did wrong,
I want to find where the problem is ,such as error log or something , what tools should i use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back