Intel UHD620
Mac
MacBook Pro
I have a desktop build:
MoBo: Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
CPU: i7-6700K
GPU: GTX970
I am running 10.11.6

I recently installed a BCM94360CD Card, and it should most definitely be an Apple. Connected to the motherboard with a PCI adapter.
My wifi is turned on, and I can see my wireless network, but upon trying to join the network I am met with the message: "The Wifi Network "network name" could not be joined"

I have done all that one can do in this situation, such as deleting network.plist files from systems configuration and letting the computer regenerate them. I am obviously missing something, however, and I have literally spent weeks researching this topic and trying different things other than re-installing (I have a gig in half a month where this computer will be used, reinstalling is a serious last resort).

nobodynose

Motherboard
ASRock Z370M Pro4
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
iBook, iMac, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Try moving the PCIe card that the BCM94360CD is installed on to a different PCIe slot on your motherboard (I know, it sounds stupid, but I've found that certain cards can be picky about what slot they're installed in).

Motherboard
ASUS TP510UA-DH71T
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
Intel UHD620
Mac
MacBook Pro
Thank you for your reply. I moved it to a different slot but I won't be able to find out if that works or not because as of the last week the computer has been hanging at the Apple logo. I was able to put the verbose boot flag and somehow that got me into my system but as of today it's been stuck on this message:

ARPT: 0.943651: data written into the PLL_CNTRL_ADDR3 (Fractional) 0000100e

I have another forum for this issue here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/el-capitan-hangs-at-boot-verbose-mode-starts-no-problem.215463/