CPU
Core 2 Duo
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GT 640
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
For those who wish to have audio in El capital public beta it will require some patching of AppleHDA.kext then booting the system with rootless=0 and kextdevmode=1 before installing the patched AppleHDA.kext to /S/L/E or the patched AppleHDA.kext will not be installed to /S/L/E then rebooting after installing

To get a script to patch your audio go to this website where FireWolf PI has updated Toleda's script to work in El Capitan

What this is not:
A complete audio solution
A Guide this will require some know how

Credit
Toleda
FireWolf PI
Clover developers

It worked great for me

Last edited by a moderator:
El Capitan Update, initial Public Beta support
Post #1, Realtek ALC AppleHDA

El Capitan Boot flag clarification:
kext-dev-mode=1, not used
rootless=0, only required on one boot to allow audio patching, remove after patching

Sorry Toleda I didn't realize you had update your guide to include an updated script I also didn't realize that the link wasn't allowed
I Admire your work

rootless=0, only required on one boot to allow audio patching, remove after patching
Good to know thanks for the clarification

El Capitan Update, initial Public Beta support
Post #1, Realtek ALC AppleHDA

If I remove boot flag of rootless=0 after audio patching (audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0c.command), the audio will disappear.

Please help me
I have a problem I change my HDD but when I install Capitan and multibeast and restart boot all thing working but no audio and makea restart ..... Help me

Please help me
I have a problem I change my HDD but when I install Capitan and multibeast and restart boot all thing working but no audio and makea restart ..... Help me

Hardware details needed. All profiles must contain detailed hardware information as per rules.

ga-x58a-ud3r Ver2 - FD
3.07 GHz Intel Core i7
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB
8 G ram
El Capitan 10.11.5

ga-x58a-ud3r Ver2 - FD
3.07 GHz Intel Core i7
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB
8 G ram
El Capitan 10.11.5
Great, now please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back