MSI (MS-7817)
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

I know this question has been asked a lot and I read as many as I could find. None helped so I decided to post my first thread.

I successfully completed the installation process and when I try to boot using Clover, I see the apple Logo, it goes half way, mouse appears, a white rectangular shape appears on the progress bar, and then it moves quickly to about 80% and gets stuck!
I attached a photo of it down below.

I’m guessing it had to be something related to my nvidia graphics card, but I don’t know how to get around it!

I’d really appreciate if someone could guide me through this...
Also if you need any other specific details please ask so I can provide it.

Thanks

Attachments

• 36E575FA-AB41-4CAE-B9D1-AFCE9705883F.jpeg
    36E575FA-AB41-4CAE-B9D1-AFCE9705883F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
when I try to boot using Clover, I see the apple Logo, it goes half way, mouse appears, a white rectangular shape appears on the progress bar, and then it moves quickly to about 80% and gets stuck!
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).
Thank you for the quick response, Hopefully this is what you’ve asked for

Also another thing that I think worth mentioning is that for some reason I cannot delete the bootflag ‘nvda_drv=1’. Unfortunately I don’t have access to any mac systems to open clover configurator and take it off!

Attachments

• 7AB353A9-4F2C-4C43-B0E8-57592377CA5F.jpeg
    7AB353A9-4F2C-4C43-B0E8-57592377CA5F.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 94
Also another thing that I think worth mentioning is that for some reason I cannot delete the bootflag ‘nvda_drv=1’.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options and remove nvda_drv=1 from Boot Args.
Or
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Set Nvidia to VESA (nv_disable=1)

At Clover Boot Screen select Options and remove nvda_drv=1 from Boot Args.
Or
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Set Nvidia to VESA (nv_disable=1)
I tried deleting it, but the moment I do and press return, when I go back to the Options page, it's there again. I can't get rid of it for good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back