CPU
i9-9900
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm using USBInjectAll and a custom SSDT-UIAC for my Dell Latitude E6410 running High Sierra 10.13.6. I'm trying to diagnose and resolve sleep (won't sleep) and noticed that my AAPL,clock-id and device_type for EH01 do not appear in the IORegistry. They do appear for EH02. I'm not sure if this is related to my sleep problem. Is this a USBInjectAll known issue? I have observed this when I inject EH01 _DSM with a DSDT patch and when I choose CLOVER on-the-fly USB fix.

I haven't updated my signature yet with the Dell Latitude E6410, so my system is as follows:

• CLOVER (Legacy): R4961
  • MacOS: High Sierra 10.13.6
  • System: Dell Latitude E6410, I7-620m, Nvidia GeForce NVS 3100M, 8GB DDR3, 512GB SSD
  • MacModel: MacBookPro 6,2
Debug files are attached. Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• debug_24377.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 195
I'm using USBInjectAll and a custom SSDT-UIAC for my Dell Latitude E6410 running High Sierra 10.13.6. I'm trying to diagnose and resolve sleep (won't sleep) and noticed that my AAPL,clock-id and device_type for EH01 do not appear in the IORegistry. They do appear for EH02. I'm not sure if this is related to my sleep problem. Is this a USBInjectAll known issue? I have observed this when I inject EH01 _DSM with a DSDT patch and when I choose CLOVER on-the-fly USB fix.

I haven't updated my signature yet with the Dell Latitude E6410, so my system is as follows:

• CLOVER (Legacy): R4961
  • MacOS: High Sierra 10.13.6
  • System: Dell Latitude E6410, I7-620m, Nvidia GeForce NVS 3100M, 8GB DDR3, 512GB SSD
  • MacModel: MacBookPro 6,2
Debug files are attached. Thank you for any help.
config.plist is not per guide, missing renames etc

config.plist is not per guide, missing renames etc
@Feartech - Forgive me for not understanding. I've never received this feedback before. My patches and renames are in my DSDT. Is that what you mean? If not, what would you like me to change to be compliant?

@Feartech - Forgive me for not understanding. I've never received this feedback before. My patches and renames are in my DSDT. Is that what you mean? If not, what would you like me to change to be compliant?
you can use config.plist for renames for example:
Code:
<dict>
                    <key>Comment</key>
                    <string>change EHC1 to EH01</string>
                    <key>Find</key>
                    <data>RUhDMQ==</data>
                    <key>Replace</key>
                    <data>RUgwMQ==</data>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>Comment</key>
                    <string>change EHC2 to EH02</string>
                    <key>Find</key>
                    <data>RUhDMg==</data>
                    <key>Replace</key>
                    <data>RUgwMg==</data>
                </dict>

@Feartech - Thank you! I reverted my DSDT to EHCx and implemented CLOVER's on-the-fly USB patches (rename EHCx -> EH0x, Fix USB, Add clock-id, Fix ownership. EHC1 (EH01) appears in the IORegistry as expected. I'm puzzled, because my USB ports worked fine. It just might be time for me to rely more on CLOVER's on-the-fly patches and leave my old-school DSDT patching ways. Thanks!

@Feartech - Thank you! I reverted my DSDT to EHCx and implemented CLOVER's on-the-fly USB patches (rename EHCx -> EH0x, Fix USB, Add clock-id, Fix ownership. EHC1 (EH01) appears in the IORegistry as expected. I'm puzzled, because my USB ports worked fine. It just might be time for me to rely more on CLOVER's on-the-fly patches and leave my old-school DSDT patching ways. Thanks!
reason being if you make those renames in DSDT, then you would have had to do them in your SSDT's as well

clover renames is a lot more easier

reason being if you make those renames in DSDT, then you would have had to do them in your SSDT's as well

clover renames is a lot more easier
Thanks again for your help (and extremely quick response!). I have attached new debug files (reflecting the config.plist / DSDT changes described in this thread) to my sleep thread here. Unfortunately, the laptop still does not sleep, but hopefully this USB fix has eliminated one of the potential issues.

@Feartech - I'm beginning to suspect that this clock-id issue has something to do with a CLOVER configuration problem. I am unable to inject EDID as noted in this thread and noticed that Rehabman mentions EDID bug fixes in his CLOVER variant. I tried to use Rehabman's CLOVER variant, but it doesn't work for me. My clock-id injection with the DSDT patch should have worked. I think the issue in this thread and the issue in the other thread I referenced is indicative of something wrong with the way CLOVER is behaving on my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back