Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Maximus VII Formula Z97 w/ Thunderbolt - Clover UEFI Bootloader r3292
CPU
i7 4970K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 980 ti and AMD 580
So,

I got myself into the Mojave/Nvidia Pickle.. super excited about it. Fortunately, I have a Vega 64 running in an eGPU on my MacBook Pro. I’m attempting to do some cable swapping and just use the eGPU on my desktop. Has anyone had any success with this?

I’m assuming I’ll be swapping out my 1080Ti for the Vega tomorrow until Apple/Nvidia can work this nonsense out, but I thought I’d ask if anyone else has tried the eGPU solution on their desktop?

Thanks

So,

I got myself into the Mojave/Nvidia Pickle.. super excited about it. Fortunately, I have a Vega 64 running in an eGPU on my MacBook Pro. I’m attempting to do some cable swapping and just use the eGPU on my desktop. Has anyone had any success with this?

I’m assuming I’ll be swapping out my 1080Ti for the Vega tomorrow until Apple/Nvidia can work this nonsense out, but I thought I’d ask if anyone else has tried the eGPU solution on their desktop?

Thanks

Hi
Can you tell us please if the eGpu worked with your desktop hackintosh?
I am also considering using an eGpu with Davinci Resolve studio on my desktop hackintosh and perhaps on my Macbook pro when I need it!
Let us know please

PS: do you have a thunderbolt 3 on your Desktop motherboard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back