1. iOS
Got an eGlobal S200 with 8850H.
unibeast and Mojave. 32GB RAM
hangs in installer apfs_module_start after nvme error. XPG SX8200 NVME

tried both standard config.plist and one from a mother thread
everything set for uefi in bios.

65F214F7-1B35-417B-8427-46A1F747E593.jpeg

Last edited:
Tried Unibeast in Legacy mode, here it boots into Clover, and then can not find the installer, only NTFS volumes. So that is not really an option. Any other hints ?
I do have a pretty old 120GB Crucial SSD as well, Installed Windows 10 on it. So the NVMe is not the only disk the installer should be able to see.
All BIOS settings verified to ensure they match screenshots from the S200 thread elsewhere.

Still issues. Found a link to a guide on youtube. Downloaded clover folder. Tried Clover 5078 as guide used 5071. But still no luck. Upgraded all kext to newest. Did not help. I have newer bios and 8850H CPU. Same board.
Any other ideas ? Will upload my clover folder later today.
3A4E5916-105C-4D62-BF39-9E8A20B460A1.jpeg

Still issues. Found a link to a guide on youtube. Downloaded clover folder. Tried Clover 5078 as guide used 5071. But still no luck. Upgraded all kext to newest. Did not help. I have newer bios and 8850H CPU. Same board.
Any other ideas ? Will upload my clover folder later today.
View attachment 445280
wouldn't have bothered with legacy as that is for much older systems

maybe if you uploaded your zipped clover folder (not the entire efi!) for someone to take a look

Uploaded copy of my Clover folder including ACPI 45 minutes ago, but it disappeared ? Maybe because I referenced external sources / other ways to install.
So here it is again. Not trying to say anything bad about UniBeast, it has worked well for me on 2 former builds. But in my desperation, I am trying whatever installer I can get my hands on.
There is only one thing special here, that is the VorkeV8USB.kext, which just contains a plist, defining the machine as MacMini8,1 and limiting USB ports. And they use another SMC, not RehabMan's.

BTW: Mine says SYWZ in bios, and that is board name identified by CPUID in Windows (SYWZ S200 series). Those that work has different letterings in BIOS version.
Will try again with UniBeast one time more. And config.plist from another thread here.

Attachments

• Clover-copy.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 166
Thanks tried that. No luck. Still hangs same place. This is UniBeast with no changes.
Now Crucial SSD in there together with NVMe. More or less like thew first screenshot

Searched more on the error, and found the SSDT-EC.aml - Solved all my issues.

So I have an S200, same specs -- I tried Unibeast, no changes, and when I boot in the system crashes. I see the Clover screen, mouse cursor, but I can't move the mouse, keyboard unresponsive, can't toggle capslock -- I think it's dead. Can someone point me in the right direcdtion on getting this going?

So I have an S200, same specs -- I tried Unibeast, no changes, and when I boot in the system crashes. I see the Clover screen, mouse cursor, but I can't move the mouse, keyboard unresponsive, can't toggle capslock -- I think it's dead. Can someone point me in the right direcdtion on getting this going?
open CSM in BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back