Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

Has anyone updated to Mounterey?

Has anyone updated to Mounterey?
I'm trying, I've upgraded the oc to 0.78, but the boot screen will be black for a few minutes after startup before the boot screen comes out

I'm currently on this version too, can you share your efi?
I'm sorry. Didn't read this before. Attached see my latest EFI. The Bluetooth stack changed moving to monterey, this is added to the config and as well replaced the needed kext.

I'm now on OC 0.8.0 and Monterey. First boot was terribly slow, this had to do with bluetooth injection. The bluetooth stack in this OS version changed and needed to fix things, now again as fast boot times as under Big Sur.

Everything works for me as before (except for sleep, but that never did work correctly).

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-14 om 11.12.38.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 138
I'm sorry. Didn't read this before. Attached see my latest EFI. The Bluetooth stack changed moving to monterey, this is added to the config and as well replaced the needed kext.

I'm now on OC 0.8.0 and Monterey. First boot was terribly slow, this had to do with bluetooth injection. The bluetooth stack in this OS version changed and needed to fix things, now again as fast boot times as under Big Sur.

Everything works for me as before (except for sleep, but that never did work correctly).

View attachment 549603

I tried yours but sent me into reboot without error message after waiting a few seconds.
@Amateur85 What's your system config again?
Tried removing wifi card but didn't change anything.

Cheers
Jens

Last edited:
@Amateur85 Are you using miniDP or HDMI? And what ist wifi card you are using?
Thank you

I got S200 Nuc (i9-9850HK) running Monterey 12.6 OCR 0.8.4. I have used @Amateur85 EFI entirely and it worked. Except i have updated OCR, kexts and added kexts for BT/WIFI module Intel 3165
AirportItlwm.kext
BlueToolFixup.kext
IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext

After some usage i found one issue with apple wireless keyboard connected via bluetooth. It succesfully paired and worked but once system rebooted or bluetooth toggler re-enabled keyboard does not connect back. It showed as connected but not. To fix this i need to delete it and again do pairing. Keyboard for sure not an issue because i tested it on other hackintosh and real mac.

Last edited:
I ended up by adding bluetooth USB dongle CSR8510 A10 and it just works as intended, e.g. keyboard reconnects automatically.

@tnjens I tried both HDMI and DP(running Amateur efi). Both are working fine with some difference, HDMI output supports 60Hz only on my 2k Samsung LC27G7xT and DP outputs at 144Hz. I'm mainly running on DP as picture much smoother.

Thanks for your help. Working now

Last edited:
Back