Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

I had this problem since day 1, never could find a permanent fix... i bet if you look at your log, you will find "interrupt lost, resetting chipset..." errors.
This happens during upload more precisely.

Converted my Clover config into OC. Booted from USB successfully. Couldn't get cloud services convince that it is the same mac mini. Have not figured it out what's the cause. But it kinda works. ;)
For me nothing special, but if Clover can not get Big Sur right, I will go with OC.

P.S. The OC boot time is the same as for Clover. I had no difference.

I have a S210H mini PC ,spent all day to install hackintosh but fail.i7-9850H,HM370 motherboards .It always stopped on lots of ++++++ on clover, end with "end randomseed".I fixed memory, turn different CPUID and chipset, but didn't work.The factory said they don't know about hackintosh.I am stucked.

In case someone wonders...did supplemental update, all went smooth. version number is: 19G2021

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-24 om 16.58.04.png

Yes, same experience. Easy update, no interferences or issues.

MacOS 10.15.6 (19G2021) update ok too

It's nice to be back! If you go to the very first page of this threat, you'll find one of my posts. I've been absent from this forum for way too long, because in January my S200 had an electrical failure. Still under warranty, I sent it to China to be fixed. Well, a couple of weeks ago (yes, over half a year later) I got it back (they did forget to send back the SATA connector, which now should be 'on it's way). But they honoured the guarantee. Yes, a lot of trouble, but I have a Hackintosh laptop as well with 2xM.2 slots, so I survived.

Now, with this miniPC back, I decided to have a look to what @shumbola, @Amateur85 (I used your USB port kext mapping) and the rest of the forum was up to where up to, and decided to make a fresh install of macOS 10.15.6 using OC. After loading my smbios, serials and the rest, I'm running with no issues.

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 14.49.45.png
Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 13.41.33.png
Thank you for keeping the community alive and kicking!

Back