Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

Do you use XCode for plist editing? It is too heavy for such a simple task. Use vi, Luke :)
Yes till now fine, I know it’s a bit big but now giving me trouble;) which tool do you refer to?

Yes till now fine, I know it’s a bit big but now giving me trouble;) which tool do you refer to?
I'm old school unix user, so vi I'm referring to is a general purpose console text editor. I know it is hard to use in compare to a special editors like Xcode, Plist Pro, etc..., but I'm used to use it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 08.38.30.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 08.38.30.png
    256.2 KB · Views: 43
Nice, looks to advanced for me ;) I’ll try propertree, looks easy.

To all owners of this S200, i am planning to get one with 10.15.3 installed, can this be upgrade to 10.15.4 without issues? WHat sort of process required to update ?

To all owners of this S200, i am planning to get one with 10.15.3 installed, can this be upgrade to 10.15.4 without issues? WHat sort of process required to update ?
For Opencore bootloader, yes but there are some gpu issues. Read my posts above, mine is messed up after Xcode problems so be aware. For Clover I don’t know, but I suspect Shumbola is on clover.

For Opencore bootloader, yes but there are some gpu issues. Read my posts above, mine is messed up after Xcode problems so be aware. For Clover I don’t know, but I suspect Shumbola is on clover.

@Amateur85 Thank you for putting the Opencore EFI together. I'm using it and still on 10.15.3. Keep us posted on your progress to make 10.15.4 work with Opencore!

Do you use sleep/wake feature on your S200? If so, does your Chrome/Safari crash after you sleep/wake? For the life of me I cannot figure out why this is happening. Only seems to happen after sleep/wake. Any ideas?

@Amateur85 Thank you for putting the Opencore EFI together. I'm using it and still on 10.15.3. Keep us posted on your progress to make 10.15.4 work with Opencore!

Do you use sleep/wake feature on your S200? If so, does your Chrome/Safari crash after you sleep/wake? For the life of me I cannot figure out why this is happening. Only seems to happen after sleep/wake. Any ideas?

Yes, Chrome/Safari crashes after sleep/wake. Videos cannot be player by VLC őr Quickrime..YouTube alsó crashes..
There is no fix available (with Clover) as I know. ...

Yes, Chrome/Safari crashes after sleep/wake. Videos cannot be player by VLC őr Quickrime..YouTube alsó crashes..
There is no fix available (with Clover) as I know. ...
What sleep/wake feature you are talking about? Is it Apple logo->Sleep and with consequent wake up (after a few minutes/hours/etc)

If so, I never do sleep my PC, but it works for me. Just tried with chrome and didn't crash

What sleep/wake feature you are talking about? Is it Apple logo->Sleep and with consequent wake up (after a few minutes/hours/etc)

If so, I never do sleep my PC, but it works for me. Just tried with chrome and didn't crash

@shumbola was Chrome already running before it went to sleep? For me, if Chrome is running, then it continues to run fine after sleep & wake. Try quitting Chrome, then putting it to sleep to see if it crashes on wake.

Try Youtube and see if you can watch any video... the app chrome itself doesnt crash but nothing will work which is gpu acceleration related. (video encoding/playing for example.)

Back