Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

Hi Guys,

I have got the i7-8850h version on Mojave 1.14.6 at the moment. Everything works fine, except for internal Mic (on layout 14 by default, not bothered to change yet) and USB-C is not working. I am using your config Shumbola and changed SMBios to macmini 8,1. Had the same problem as many others with the framebuffer. Waiting now on Wifi card, DW1560 (BCM94352Z I believe).

The USB-C is something I cannot inject at the moment, does anyone got it working?

Hi Guys,

I have got the i7-8850h version on Mojave 1.14.6 at the moment. Everything works fine, except for internal Mic (on layout 14 by default, not bothered to change yet) and USB-C is not working. I am using your config Shumbola and changed SMBios to macmini 8,1. Had the same problem as many others with the framebuffer. Waiting now on Wifi card, DW1560 (BCM94352Z I believe).

The USB-C is something I cannot inject at the moment, does anyone got it working?
Hi,

I'm already on Catalina, so I can not internal mic with the Mojave. I don't recall non working mic though back in Mojave, though.
Right now, it works with Catalina. And exactly with layout 14. I can use Siri with it.

As for USB-C, it just works as any other USB port. Right now it is hooked into my iPhone

Thanks Shumbola,

yeah internal mic is strange, it is showing in audio settings but when I test it I only get background noise. Need to check if that’s the layout and maybe combination of my smbios change.
Did you perform any tricks for the USB ports to work? I created a SSDT (rehabman guide on USBinjectall lecture)to not inject unused ports but USB-C isn’t showing in ioreg so don’t know which port to include. I believe the ports on all 4 normal USB ports are HS01 to 04(USB2)and SS01 to 04(usb3). Is that the same on your machine? And if so, on what port is the usb-c?

Hello
I'm trying to install Catalina but ...
Made bootable usb
Installed Clover
I downloaded the latest version of kext

I tried all configs and Clover from this themes... but hangs all the time during installation

apfs_module_start:1683: load: com.apple.filesystem.apfs

Who installed Catalina on our computer?

Vorke V8 Hackintosh = Eglobal S200

Clover

But i not tested :)

Last edited:
I believe Shumola is running Catalina. I will update when possible, but I do use it daily for work and need some time to fix the update. Did update on my laptop, an old Sony but that went quite well.
What drive are u using? Seems that Samsung evo plus has issues and needs a firmware update.

manual in this video is very detailed
I was able to install Catalina

it remains to check the work (the video works) - later I will write a report

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2016)
757 1636

This PC
Снимок экрана 2020-01-15 в 14.56.00.png

Last edited:
Great, one thing though. Is your RAM running at 1333mhz? Should be double that.

Back