Graphics
Intel® HD 4000 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello at all, I've a Sony Vaio with Windows 10 in one partition and Mavericks in another one. I've also backuped EFI partition modified with Clover bootloader to boot MacOsX. The problem is the follow:
If I restore EFI partition with Clover, Win 10 don't boot (File: \windows\system32\boot\winload.exe, Error code: 0xc0000225). If I repair with BOOTREC /REBUILDBCD or restore EFI partition without Clover, don't boot MacOsX

Hello at all, I've a Sony Vaio with Windows 10 in one partition and Mavericks in another one. I've also backuped EFI partition modified with Clover bootloader to boot MacOsX. The problem is the follow:
If I restore EFI partition with Clover, Win 10 don't boot (File: \windows\system32\boot\winload.exe, Error code: 0xc0000225). If I repair with BOOTREC /REBUILDBCD or restore EFI partition without Clover, don't boot MacOsX

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Is Windows installed UEFI?

Excuse me! Yes, UEFI.

Why are you using BOOTREC? BOOTREC is for legacy.

BCDBOOT can rebuild the EFI/Microsoft boot files.

Also, make sure you're having Clover boot the correct entry. If you press space in Clover (after selecting your Windows boot target), you should see bootmgfw.efi (or bootmgfw-orig.efi if you did the rename).

I see: bootmgfw-orig.efi

I installed macosx beside win 8. Its worked fine ever. Afterwards I updated to Win 10, and continued to works fine. Now I tried to do a clean installation of Win 10, but it show this issue

I installed macosx beside win 8. Its worked fine ever. Afterwards I updated to Win 10, and continued to works fine. Now I tried to do a clean installation of Win 10, but it show this issue

What issue?

Win 10 don't boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back