Contribute
Register

EFI Agent v1.3.2 (menu bar utility)

Yep, just found out because after a while I went back to mount EFI and prompted me with the password.. Could the time out be nulled? I do tend to change things very often in pursuit of optimising and perfecting my build, so I tend to mount EFI allot.

Cheers
Try this and let us know if it works.

Try this and let us know if it works.
Hello,

I did try to follow the "instructions" but it seems to me that the info was released for a much older platform, since I could not find the location of the mentioned file.. I think that was made for 10.3..

EDIT: I found this other article, which shows how to edit the "sudo" for an extensive timeout, in the guide they missed to type the "a" key just after moving to the last line of the file with shift+G to start "editing", but for the rest is pretty accurate. In this other article it describes how to change the editor, vim is a bit weird to what I am used to.
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
works great, thanks!!!

EFI Agent v1.2.8 Released
- macOS Catalina fix

v1.2.8 and v1.2.7 do not longer show my boot EFI partition highlighted on green, but v1.2.5 does. Do I need to change anything to get my boot EFI partition to show again in the latest version?

v1.2.8 and v1.2.7 do not longer show my boot EFI partition highlighted on green, but v1.2.5 does. Do I need to change anything to get my boot EFI partition to show again in the latest version?

@xmastor,

I also noticed this with the latest build on one of my Hacks ....

You can manually select/configure EFI Agent by right clicking on the correct EFI partition in the lower partition scheme list and select/check "Boot EFI" in the context menu"

Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 13.44.55.png

You only need to do it once as EFI Agent will remember the setting.

Cheers
Jay

Back