Contribute
Register

EFI Agent v1.3.2 (menu bar utility)

Triple Screens
On the screens that have no focus MountEFI icon will not dim.

Focus On.png

Focus Off.png

I've updated to Mojave from my last comment here when I was using High Sierra.

All fields populated and accurate ( :thumbup: ) however the Boot EFI line is still not highlighted in green. Not an issue, just an observation.

:)

A nice addition could be a Mount/Unmount button for every partition, EFI or not. :thumbup:
Putting buttons there would be at the expense of information which is why I chose to use a context menu for unmount/mount partitions in the "Partition Scheme" table view. So just right-click your mouse to use the context menu instead.

I will eventually publish the source code. Is there any particular feature you were interested in? I'm open to feature requests.

All fields populated and accurate ( :thumbup: ) however the Boot EFI line is still not highlighted in green. Not an issue, just an observation.
The issue is that some users don't appear to have the "efi-boot-device" value set in their NVRAM. I was under the impression that it was set for everyone but obviously not. If there's another way to get the UUID of the EFI boot drive I'm all ears.

The issue is that some users don't appear to have the "efi-boot-device" value set in their NVRAM. I was under the impression that it was set for everyone but obviously not. If there's another way to get the UUID of the EFI boot drive I'm all ears.

Ah yes. I've just re-checked and no, my NVRAM doesn't contain the value. I was thinking maybe the upgrade to Mojave might change something.

No problem. This is still a very useful utility whatever :thumbup:

Not so much a feature, there seems to be a bug in hackintool where you have to select framebuffer -> 10.14 on Mojave before the FB data will populate, the default selection doesn't appear to work. I wanted to look into it and possibly submit a PR. I probably should have asked in the hackintool thread, but this one was at the top of the unread list.
It's not a bug, some FB kexts in Mojave don't contain platform list data so patching must be done in memory via WhateverGreen. So you must use Framebuffer->macOS 10.14 menu to populate data for patching or use -igfxdump or -igfxfbdump boot args so WEG dumps the data (which can also be imported into Hackintool). Using the Framebuffer menu is the easiest way as you don't need to dump anything and the data is essentially the same anyway.

Back