Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

I'm trying to edit a file in chameleon's source code so i can add a string for my GFX card which doesn't seem to be in the nvidia.c file. Where is the trunk folder located? I went in terminal and went all the way up where the var and dev folders are but don't see anything called trunk. (Root/trunk/i386/libsaio/nvidia.c).

There is a folder called root in the var folder but i'm a lil bit stuck as towards what to do here. Is there something else i have to do to see these files or do they boot from a different partition and i can't get to it from here?

Let me know!!

Thanks!

so i found out the string i'm trying to add to nvidia.c
{ 0x10DE10C3, "GeForce 8400 GS" }

was actually added to valv's branch, and i installed it, (even though i have a bloomfield i7-950) once over the prerelease and once on a clean install and both times it was giving me a gfx error before the mac screen. Everything still loaded fine but it still didn't activate the card. I saw some guy in this forumhttp://forum.voodooprojects.org/in ... pic=1730.0

add the string to his nvidia.c and it worked for him. If anyone can help me out to get this workin I would paypal u $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back