Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I purchased this usb adapter for my hackintosh (ASUS G73JH on Yosemite), I simply installed using the CD it comes with and I restarted. After that I see the Edimax logo and I can click on it and it then i try to click on wireless utility and it does not open. I have searched the internet and I can not find a solution. I tried reinstalling, switching usb ports, websites drivers etc. Should i return the adapter? Quick note that I could not get wifi working on the laptop either.

If anyone could help me out I would be really grateful, I spent the last almost 2 weeks getting it to work with about 75% of the features and hardware.

I purchased this usb adapter for my hackintosh (ASUS G73JH on Yosemite), I simply installed using the CD it comes with and I restarted. After that I see the Edimax logo and I can click on it and it then i try to click on wireless utility and it does not open. I have searched the internet and I can not find a solution. I tried reinstalling, switching usb ports, websites drivers etc. Should i return the adapter? Quick note that I could not get wifi working on the laptop either.

If anyone could help me out I would be really grateful, I spent the last almost 2 weeks getting it to work with about 75% of the features and hardware.

This wifi dongle does not work with Yosemite, apparently Edimax are due to release new drivers soon but they've been saying that for weeks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back