1GB - intel onboard
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello there!

After I've inserted the iBoot, and replaced this cd with the Mac OS X DVD ,appears this message five times: EBIOS read error: Erro 0xbb. But the correct icon appears, and when I press enter it asks me to rebbot my pc.

Anyone knows what is happening?

I tried to use '-v' to see where does the dvd stop loading, but I couldn't figure out nothing... This is my first atempt to do the hackintosh.

Thanks

Hello there!

After I've inserted the iBoot, and replaced this cd with the Mac OS X DVD ,appears this message five times: EBIOS read error: Erro 0xbb. But the correct icon appears, and when I press enter it asks me to rebbot my pc.

I tried to use '-v' to see where does the dvd stop loading, but I couldn't figure out nothing... This is my first atempt to do the hackintosh.

Thanks

usually caused by card readers or IDE optical disk drives.
If using IDE ODD, replace with SATA ODD. Unplug any USB devices other than BT for KB/mouse

Hello there!

Thanks

Eristoff

First off welcome - but we need to know more details about your hardware - Processor type - interface for HD and DVD - IDE OR SATA
What is the Intel GFX chips that are on this motherboard - Intel made a bunch of them.
You will need to know what the sound codex is as well. The HP motherboards have a model and a name for them which then can be searched w Google.

We have two problems
One is that Snow Leo does not install w the Onboard Intel GFX hardware that you Motherboard has !!!

Second is that the error is related to something w the DVD or CD drive if your CD and DVD media will work on other hardware ( test)
It also has something to do w BIOS settings - have you set the SATA interface to AHCI. Are you using and IDE DVD drive.

Also if the Apple DVD Media is a Grey disk this will not work as this is a restore DVD not an install DVD. We need the white DVD w a picture of a snow cat on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back