1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Untitled-1.jpg

Attachments

• صورة.JPG
    صورة.JPG
    446.6 KB · Views: 433
Usually caused by the DVD-RW not being read. Does it work in Windows?

I am having the same problem, using iBoot 3
HP Elitebook (i7), with a dock, the dvd drive is on the dock.
I have tried it with a snow leopard ISO and same issue.

Please help
The DVD reads fine and everything.

I got the issue resolved. I was using Virtual Box and was using a SATA hard drive instead of IDE. Once I change the Harddisk to IDE, the OS Installed fine, now I have windows 8 and Mac OS X on the same box. Awesome.

I am having same issue. Help!?!:banghead:

Tango

These errors are related to timing issues and something is not ready when OSX wants to access it.

Areas to look at - Does the device work in other OS environments - so can you install windows from the DVD drive to a HDD if the problem was a DVD.

If its a HDD then same question.

Also other areas are these Media drives Blu Ray if so will not work w Snow Leo.

Also certain DVD drives are not compatible w OSX and using a brand that works (search posts) is recommended.

Finally BIOS settings and the order of boot up effect this - such as delay for startup - some hardware needs this

Sata Cable order can effect this - some builds have SATA DVD as the last SATA device on the MB. Others have it as the first Sata Device and cable on the MB, Your Milage may Vary.

Over clocking can also do this try to use standard default parameters for ram and CPU settings.

As you not mentioning how your OSX media was made - is it original Apple and in good condition or a dupe then this can have an effect on these errors as well. Could be bad media written it happens!

It comes down to something is not compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back