Contribute
Register

[Easy Guide] ML: UEFI HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of 10.8.5, x79 audio is supported. However, I have not seem a x79 UEFI dsdt. Attach your dsdt

That is good news! I am out of town away from my Mac for the weekend so I'll attach a DSDT when I get back home. Also... don't know if it makes a difference or not, but I'm not using HDMI built onto the board itself (GA-X79-UD3) it is the HDMI coming from my GPU (GTX 660 Ti) just fyi.

Hi toleda
I try to get hdmi audio intel hd graphics 4000 with uefi ASUS p8z77-vpro
also I have gtx480 Can you look my ioreg and dsdt ple.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2 MB · Views: 54
Hi toleda
I try to get hdmi audio intel hd graphics 4000 with uefi ASUS p8z77-vpro
HD4000 HDMI audio only works with Audio ID: 3. Edit dsdt/HDEF/layout-id to 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00. What HDMI device is connected to the 480?

Hi toleda,
I try to get the HDMI audio working
through GTX670. I followed your guide to extract a clean DSDT and patch it, but it still did not work.
I use a XEON E3-1230V2 and Asrock Z77 Extreme4, the GTX670 connect a Cinema HD with DVI and a Onkyo SR570 with HDMI.
Attached please kindly find the copy of IOreg and DSDT.
Thank you!
:)

Attachments

• IOjones&DSDT.zip
    300.9 KB · Views: 89
I followed your guide to extract a clean DSDT and patch it, but it still did not work.
The patch is not what you say; it is not from Post #1 of this guide. The GFX0 edit is the problem.

Thanks its worked intel hd 4000 hdmi I did"t connect hdmi 480 device.Can I know borth hdmi worked same id dsdt/HDEF/layout-id to 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00.
Thank you.

Hi toted with dsdt lci cards info There was an error while gathering PCI card information.
Can you help to fix this info
Thank you

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    538.9 KB · Views: 85
Hello,

I had a thread for problems I had with a GTX 560ti but I replaced it with a 6870. The 6870 died so I got a GTX660 and I am back because the new GTX 660 card broke Airplay!

Airplay is not working but everything else is - including multi monitor support.

I have done the Audio_ID: 1 DSDT injection following this thread and I still do not have HDMI audio.

View attachment Staypuft.zip

i5 2500K HD3000
GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 (UEFI)
Gigabyte GTX 660
16G Ram

Inside the zip is the Ioreg file and the DSDT I used.

Thanks!

~Staypuft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back