Contribute
Register

[Easy Guide] ML: UEFI HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am trying to get HDMI audio working on my GA-Z77-DS3H (i3-2540). I am using the instructions at the beginning of this thread. However I am stuck on #1, lol.

Copy Extra/dsdt.aml to Desktop

Extra/dsdt.aml doesn't seem to exist on my system. I selected no dsdt on my
multibeast 5.4.3. I am probably just looking past something, but would appreciate any help. Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry, somehow I missed the sticky just below this. So I figured out how to do this using the instructions there.

It works! :headbang:Turns out the instructions right here were exactly what I needed. Thanks for your hard work!

Motherboard: GA-Z77-DS3H
Firmware Version: F9
Processor: i3-3245
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 Realtek ALC887

:clap:

I have to say I am pretty much stunned by this work.

I have been playing with my new Haswell board (Zotac H87 ITX) and as the graphics are not yet working - I am on the temporary 10.8.4 method - I am using my old GT 240 card on HDMI. I used the MaciASL patch you provided assuming it would not work on such an old Desktop GPU and then on reboot I found my HDMI audio was working. No hassle, no fuss just working.

Bear in mind too that my DSDT does not even have Device (GFX0) in it, as that is buried in an SSDT which has compile errors. SO I am amazed this works.

Again, thanks.

I have to say I am pretty much stunned by this work.
Thanks.
The ssdt complier problem is just that, different compilers do different things; the binary is valid. The interoperability credit goes to Nvidia, NVCAP instead of framebuffers and wildcard device-id verification.

i ve a questio can i fix hdmi audio in my gt210en using this instruction ?
i have a p67a ud4 b3, cpu i3 2100 graphics GT210en silent
thanks.

Please help guys!

Specs:

ASUS P8PO67 DELUXE REV 3 BIOS 2103
Intel Core i7 2600-k
nVidia GT430

Install osX with User DSDT, ALC889, and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.

I followed the instructions here with the uefi1 patch, but got an error. After reboot I still have no audio. Can someone take a look and see what I did wrong? Thanks!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zso271sjwzrhj1r/qpOCUwR5_e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back