Graphics
nvidia 8400gsGeForce GT 610 1024 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello!
I would like to know which could be the easiest motherboard (I mean easy to configure) for using I5-10400 processor.
Do you have any suggestion?
Maybe a EFI folder to share?
Thank you so much!
Stefano

Hello!
I would like to know which could be the easiest motherboard (I mean easy to configure) for using I5-10400 processor.
Do you have any suggestion?
Maybe a EFI folder to share?
Thank you so much!
Stefano
Depends on how much you want to spend.

Around 100-150$/€ ?

Personally, I liked the MSI B460m, was quite easy to configure and get going with OpenCore, really needed nothing in particular apart from what you see in the OpenCore Dortania guide. MSI Z490 A pro was another good one. I used that one with iGPU n it did need connector patching but I posted the setup in that thread and I'd be happy to share the EFI w you on that one. Hm....NZXT N7 Z490 wasn't too bad but very little USB ports and yeah, that was pretty bothersome..

Personally, I liked the MSI B460m, was quite easy to configure and get going with OpenCore, really needed nothing in particular apart from what you see in the OpenCore Dortania guide. MSI Z490 A pro was another good one. I used that one with iGPU n it did need connector patching but I posted the setup in that thread and I'd be happy to share the EFI w you on that one. Hm....NZXT N7 Z490 wasn't too bad but very little USB ports and yeah, that was pretty bothersome..
I'm thinking of getting the msi z490-a pro or asus prime z490-p
for music production
I need Ethernet, IGPU usbport

I'm thinking of getting the msi z490-a pro or asus prime z490-p
for music production
I need Ethernet, IGPU usbport
Msi. The z490s support pcie4.0 for nvme ssds with a bios update, but asus doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back