2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I think MultiBeast should be like this:
You choose your MotherBoard from a drop-down list.
You choose your CPU from a drop-down list.
You choose your GPU from a drop-down list.
Then it should do the rest.

BTW: The GigaByte UP4 TH will you add support for it in the new MultiBeast the USB on the back doesnt work, sleep doesnt work and some guys have trouble with Ethernet aswell. And do the ThunderBolt work native? Has someone tested it?

Best Idea Ever!!!!!

But if multibeast is too hard for some people, chances are one should not be trying to install OSX. But you realize how much extra work this would require for every possible configuration?

awesomee idea!!!

The biggest problem with this is what happens when your Motherboard or graphics card is not on the list? I use an ASRock H77M-ITX, this site does not offer nearly as much support for non Gigabyte boards. Also, I managed to find a 660ti a week before they were officially released. I much prefer simply looking at the motherboard specs and choosing the appropriate check boxes. Besides, most noobs issues come from choosing unsupported hardware, or not finding a good install guide to start with.

i think if you want something to work with no hassle ,my suggestion would be to buy a Mac!!!:mrgreen:

I agree, I like the check box method. Say there is a kext that I don't want installed for what ever reason, if the menu is drop down like suggested, I'd be screwed! If you want it super easy, buy a real Mac. If you want a challenge, read up on your hardware then use Multibeast!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back