Contribute
Register

Each time I run Multibeast are the options I choose additive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 3670 DT
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630 / RX570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Not sure how Multibeast works. I run it with an initial set of choices, and apply.
Then, later, I run it again to add (or try) something. Do I have to reselect all the original options, or just the one I want to try?

What if I want to remove a driver or configuration that I chose in Multibeast? I assume unchecking it does not remove it?

(I wanted to post this in the Multibeast forum here, but there is no general question forum for Multibeast, which seems odd.)

There is no uninstall feature in MultiBeast. If you need to uninstall anything the MultiBeast PDF explains what is installed where. Uninstalling changes to the Clover config.plist requires either knowledge of XML or a XML editor like Xcode or PlistEdit Pro.

There is no uninstall feature in MultiBeast. If you need to uninstall anything the MultiBeast PDF explains what is installed where. Uninstalling changes to the Clover config.plist requires either knowledge of XML or a XML editor like Xcode or PlistEdit Pro.
Thanks for that info, but what about the main question? Each time I run it, then I assume it's additive and I don't have re-choose previous options at the same. each time I run it? Thanks.

Thanks for that info, but what about the main question? Each time I run it, then I assume it's additive and I don't have re-choose previous options at the same. each time I run it? Thanks.

Your question has been answered. Theres is no uninstall feature; nothing is removed if you run Multibeast more than once.

While you are here, please follow the site rules and complete your hardware profile.

Thanks in advance.

Profile updated. Thanks.

Nice system there btw :thumbup:
Thanks. It was more of a "project" to see if it could be done than something I will keep and use (maybe).
It turns out this R6 is VERY EASILY configurable for 10.12.6. I'm really just a beginner and it's pretty much fully functional (have not tested iMessage/Facetime though) without having to make any major technical changes. Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 ports, nVidia 1080, audio (ALC898), sleep, App Store/iTunes...all seemingly work great. Even CPU speed seems normal as HWMonitor shows it boosting to 4.4Ghz when needed. Only thing left to try is NVMe...currently using SATA SSD.

All in all, very happy with the little effort needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back