Contribute
Register

dyuhas' Silverstone FT03 Fortress Mini - i7-4770K, GA-Z87N-WIFI, 16GB 1600MHz, Intel HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

What do you mean disable the IGFX? If you are referring to the disabling the internal graphics i can´t do that than i won´t have anything on my screen.

Which setting are you exactly referring to?

Here is my plist.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>No</string>
	<key>IGPEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Kernel</key>
	<string>mach_kernel</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
        <string>ncpi=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1</string>
	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Timeout</key>
	<string>2</string>
        <key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
        <string>01000000</string>
        <key>GenerateCStates</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>GeneratePStates</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>UseKernelCache</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>HDAEnabler</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Sorry saw your profile info and said HD6870, Im running the same build as you except I installed my GTX660 the other day. I was able to run with the HD4600 without the npci=0x3000 flag. Do you have another videocard connected in your PCI slot. I noticed when I did (Even without 6pin power connected to the videocard) My onboard graphics wouldnt work well..

Are you using the top HDMI port or the DVI?

Sorry saw your profile info and said HD6870, Im running the same build as you except I installed my GTX660 the other day. I was able to run with the HD4600 without the npci=0x3000 flag. Do you have another videocard connected in your PCI slot. I noticed when I did (Even without 6pin power connected to the videocard) My onboard graphics wouldnt work well..

Are you using the top HDMI port or the DVI?

Ohh, yes that GFX is outdated i also have a GTX660 now, which is working just fine ;-)

- When i tested this i did not have any PCI GFX connect only a PCI WIFI (which was working).
- I took my GTX660 from my main computer and tested this new setup and everything is perfectly fine. Only thing is the issue with HD4600.

----

Would you mind sharing your BIOS/ multibeast/ plist settings? Or let me know what you did excatly to get the HD 4600 to work?

I really appriciate your help! ;)

Regards

Honestly from the initial clean install of mavericks (I actually started with Mountain Lion) the HD4600 was native. Check your bios

Initial Display should be IGFX (Not PCIe 1Slot)
Intel Processor Graphics should be Enabled (mine shows disabled since im using the 660)

Hopefully this helps.. Let us know

IMG_1357.jpg

Here is my boot plist.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>DropSSDT</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Graphics Mode</key>
	<string>"1920x1080x32"</string>
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>No</string>
	<key>HDAEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
	<string>01000000</string>
	<key>IGPEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Kernel</key>
	<string>mach_kernel</string>
	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Timeout</key>
	<string>2</string>
	<key>UseKernelCache</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
	<string>nvda_drv=1</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Attachments

• IMG_1357.jpg
    IMG_1357.jpg
    713.7 KB · Views: 186
About to do a z87n-wifi build with mavericks... Did you have to update your BIOS?

To: dyuhas (or anyone else that can help)

I just finished a similar build with the same mobo and processor.
Bluetooth shows as enabled but it won't pair with anything. Is yours actually working?

Also, my biggest issue is Apple will not recognize this computer under my exisiting Apple ID. It won't let me sign in to my Apple account or download any of the apps that I previously purchased.
When I try to sign in it says "apple does not recognize this computer under this apple ID".
It is because it is a hackintosh I assume.
Is there a way around this?
Did you have this problem?

Also, my audio isn't working. Video is great with the onboard graphics, but audio isn't coming through my monitors internal speakers, and nothing through headphones. System shows no audio detected.

If you can shed any light on this I would appreciate it!

Thanks
Len

Hi Dyuhas
which bios you use?

I have the same hardware, but I have Random freeze !
and html5 videos freeze my hackintosh !:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back