Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkPad T480
CPU
i5-8350U
Graphics
HD 620
Hi,

I installed macOS Mojave on my T480 with success (thanks to an EFI on gitlab). I had to switch my WIFI-Card with the DW1830. Everything works ok except the Bluetooth. It turns after a sleep off. Then I have to do some restarts or switch BT off/on in BIOS.

I assigned as a third antenna the free antenna of WWAN. The USB type is also internal (0xff).

Have someone advice how I can solve this problem?

Thanks!

In macOS, there is a hidden menu on Bluetooth if you hold the Option key and click the BT icon that allows power-cycling the BT module. Also, I use BlueToggle to switch BT on and off (may not power-cycle the actual board) with a keyboard shortcut.

It's likely the DSDT or something else needs to be patched to handle the BT resume from sleep correctly.

I'm having the same problem with the T480s and Dell DW1560

Hi,

I installed macOS Mojave on my T480 with success (thanks to an EFI on gitlab). I had to switch my WIFI-Card with the DW1830. Everything works ok except the Bluetooth. It turns after a sleep off. Then I have to do some restarts or switch BT off/on in BIOS.

I assigned as a third antenna the free antenna of WWAN. The USB type is also internal (0xff).

Have someone advice how I can solve this problem?

Thanks!
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back