DW1830 Bluetooth issue on macOS with T480

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkPad T480
CPU
i5-8350U
Graphics
HD 620
Hi,

I installed macOS Mojave on my T480 with success (thanks to an EFI on gitlab). I had to switch my WIFI-Card with the DW1830. Everything works ok except the Bluetooth. It turns after a sleep off. Then I have to do some restarts or switch BT off/on in BIOS.

I assigned as a third antenna the free antenna of WWAN. The USB type is also internal (0xff).

Have someone advice how I can solve this problem?

Thanks!

In macOS, there is a hidden menu on Bluetooth if you hold the Option key and click the BT icon that allows power-cycling the BT module. Also, I use BlueToggle to switch BT on and off (may not power-cycle the actual board) with a keyboard shortcut.

It's likely the DSDT or something else needs to be patched to handle the BT resume from sleep correctly.

Motherboard
ThinkPad T480s (Clover)
CPU
i7-8550U / 20L7CTO1WW
Graphics
UHD 620
I'm having the same problem with the T480s and Dell DW1560

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi,

I installed macOS Mojave on my T480 with success (thanks to an EFI on gitlab). I had to switch my WIFI-Card with the DW1830. Everything works ok except the Bluetooth. It turns after a sleep off. Then I have to do some restarts or switch BT off/on in BIOS.

I assigned as a third antenna the free antenna of WWAN. The USB type is also internal (0xff).

Have someone advice how I can solve this problem?

Thanks!
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.