gtx970m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello,

I would like to ask about a wifi. I have bought DW1560(BCM94352Z) NGFF and replaced with my ex-wifi(intel ac3160).

System: clevo p750z (Clover)
CPU: xeon e3-1231 v3 3.39ghz
Graphics: gtx970m
Yosemite 10.10.5
windows 10

and I installed kext( brcm--, fakeid) and it is working. and did 5ghz patch. so it is working good now.
But the problem is my replaced dw1560 will not detect 5ghz wifi on WINDOWS 10. osx is working perfectly but windows does not. before replacing, I used usb wireless rt2870 with the software Bearextender. it detects 5ghz wifi well. so I tried this potarble usb wireless in windows, it does not detect 5ghz wifi, too on WINDOWS 10.

ex-wifi AC3160 was working good with windows 10 with 5ghz wifi. but now I cannot use 5ghz on windows.

I tried many different versions of bcm4352 driver, like from DELL, LENOVO,BROADCOM, windows default driver. and changed many settings in adapter advanced properties. but it does not work at all.

I tried googling a lot, I cannot find any information any more.

I would like to ask a favor of you, if possible.

hope to hear from you soon.

hello,

I would like to ask about a wifi. I have bought DW1560(BCM94352Z) NGFF and replaced with my ex-wifi(intel ac3160).

Yosemite 10.10.5
windows 10

and I installed kext( brcm--, fakeid) and it is working. and did 5ghz patch. so it is working good now.
But the problem is my replaced dw1560 will not detect 5ghz wifi on WINDOWS 10. osx is working perfectly but windows does not. before replacing, I used usb wireless rt2870 with the software Bearextender. it detects 5ghz wifi well. so I tried this potarble usb wireless in windows, it does not detect 5ghz wifi, too on WINDOWS 10.

ex-wifi AC3160 was working good with windows 10 with 5ghz wifi. but now I cannot use 5ghz on windows.

I tried many different versions of bcm4352 driver, like from DELL, LENOVO,BROADCOM, windows default driver. and changed many settings in adapter advanced properties. but it does not work at all.

Do a fresh install of Windows 10 to compare. Windows 10 will load the correct drivers automatically.

hello,

Yosemite 10.10.5
windows 10

i have the same wifi card and it's working good on windows

you can try this one which is the latest driver i think:http://www.station-drivers.com/inde...tory&Itemid=352&func=fileinfo&id=1851&lang=en

I tried re-install(fresh) windows 10, and windows chose its default driver like I did before reinstall. and the result is the same. only detects 2.4 ghz wifi, no 5ghz wifi. reinstall was a kind of big decision for me, I am tired of resetting all the other settings again. do you have another idea for this?? your help would be appreciated.

does your card detect 5ghz wifi as 2.4 ghz??. I will try the driver on the site you linked.

The driver linked does not work, too. And I reinstalled windows 8.1, does not work. ㅠㅜ

does your card detect 5ghz wifi as 2.4 ghz??. I will try the driver on the site you linked.

yes,it's woring fine, I guess you may try to switch the 2 wifi signal wire?
5g.jpg

I was wrong, it is not the 5ghz that DW1560 will not detect. I thoght it is 5ghz because it was discovered after 5ghz patch on OSX. But I checked that it is 2.4ghz through the router setting. In other place, I think it detects 5ghz. So the problem is... It is not getting a specific signal...anyway the problem is still remaining...

I tried antenna connection change, but it does not matter, any connection will work the same.

this is what I am trying to connect to on windows.

Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 7.01.10 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back