Contribute
Register

DW1560 bluetooth on Catalina 10.15.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see "Firmware = v14 c4096" in About this Mac, you're firmware didn't update the BT card. DW1560 downloads firmware upon every boot. Rehabman and AcidAnthera explain this on their GitHub readme in the beginning (RAMUSB). In short:

BrcmFirmwareData: loads upon boot
BrcmPatchRam3: uploads firmware
BluetoothInjector: injects info to macos

You need these 3 to properly load BT and upgrade firmware. This is why when you login to Windows or Linux, then restart onto MacOS, you get Bluetooth working properly. It's the RAMUSB firmware that got updated in Windows or Linux. Turn off your computer, login to MacOS, you're connectivity issue will be back.
hi friend
I see "Firmware = v14 c4096" in About this Mac ,my problem is my bluetooth (dw1560) cannot find and connect devices,enter windows first and return to mac os,the bluetooth works properly,can you explain me precisely to solve the problem,thank u very much.

hi friend
I see "Firmware = v14 c4096" in About this Mac ,my problem is my bluetooth (dw1560) cannot find and connect devices,enter windows first and return to mac os,the bluetooth works properly,can you explain me precisely to solve the problem,thank u very much.
Try this to change the Firmware ID.

Attachments

• BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 79
Try this to change the Firmware ID.

thanks in the meantime, I immediately tried to add your kext in the c / k / o but the preblem has not been resolved.

Attachments

• 截屏2020-05-10 23.31.42.png
    截屏2020-05-10 23.31.42.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 57
thanks in the meantime, I immediately tried to add your kext in the c / k / o but the preblem has not been resolved.
the "repo" kext does not belong in there

also you have both USBInjectAll.kext and usbports.kext

if you have setup your ports correctly, then USBInjectAll.kext should be deleted

if you have setup your ports correctly, then USBInjectAll.kext should be deleted

so where I have to install it.
thank you.

I have another problem, when I search for devices with bluetooth, airdrop handoff not connected anymore before restarting the pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back