Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Yoga 920 - OpenCore
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
HD620, 3840x2160
As far as I understand, the bluetooth stack changed from 10.15.0 to 10.15.1? Regardless, I have not been able to get bluetooth working.

I have tried:

BrcmPatchRAM3-V2.3.0d3.zip
BrcmPatchRam3-V2.5.0

I have installed, what seems like every combination of BrcmPatchRam3 + BrcmFirmware[Repo|Data] + BrcmBluetoothInjector between the two versions installed in either /S/L or /E/C/K/O (EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other). And, naturally, I have attempted to clear kextcache between every change.

The closest I get is getting bluetooth turned on, presumably, but I cannot see or connect to any devices.

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 10.41.19 PM.png

Meanwhile, wireless seems fine with just AirportBrcmFixup--only when BrcmPatch* files are not loaded.

Any ideas as to what I should do?

Attachments

• debug_18187.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 385
If you have dw 1560 with same Device id 0x216f and VendorID 0x0A5C you can use attached kexts.

otherwise you need some modifications on BrcmPatchRAM2-Info.plist and BrcmBluetoothInjector-Info.plist

read first post carefully;

thanks to @headkaze:wave:

edit: I believe shutdown is mandatory after update the kexts.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-05 at 13.19.07.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-05 at 13.19.07.png
    3 MB · Views: 782
  • dw1560_10.15.1.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,026
Last edited:
If you have dw 1560 with same Device id 0x216f and VendorID 0x0A5C you can use attached kexts.

otherwise you need some modifications on BrcmPatchRAM2-Info.plist and BrcmBluetoothInjector-Info.plist

read first post carefully;

thanks to @headkaze:wave:

edit: I believe shutdown is mandatory after update the kexts.

Thank you. It turned out I was using an old DSTD.aml which caused issues. Additionally, I couldn't get BrcmPatchRAM2.kext working, but BrcmPatchRAM3.kext works fine for me. It's odd, as I have the same Device ID and VendorID as your card though. Maybe something else in my Clover config.plist is causing this.

Thanks again!

I have this issue too, however, I found that if I place BrcmPatch3.kext, BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext in /Library/Extensions with Inject Kexts=Detect in config.plist, it is not working.
(Bluetooth Preference Pane just hanged and not responsive)

If I place the above 3 kexts place in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other with Inject Kexts=Yes, the bluetooth works again.

I've just update 10.15.2 beta (19C39d) and now Bluetooth couldn't connect any device. I put BrcmPatch3.kext, BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext in Clover/kexts/other BUT nothing happen, my firmware Bluetooth is v14 c4096. Can help me to solve this problem. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back