Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB/Nvidia Geforce GTX 960m
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just finished re-building my most awesome Hackintosh Frankentosh. I tested everything except for dvd. I am trying to use it for the first time since the new system install. Does not recognize it in the system profile. The DVD ROM has been working great up until the new install. I searched for dvd problems and yielded no results

Please Help

I just finished re-building my most awesome Hackintosh Frankentosh. I tested everything except for dvd. I am trying to use it for the first time since the new system install. Does not recognize it in the system profile. The DVD ROM has been working great up until the new install. I searched for dvd problems and yielded no results

Please Help

Did you install "AHCI 3rd party kext" from ProBook Installer? It can help with that sometimes.

Hi RehabMan

I read most of your posts. they always help me when im in a jam. pleasure to have your assistance , I think you have helped me in the past as well. That being said, I did try to install AHCI 3rd Party Kext based upon your suggestion. Still not recognizing, I will continue to,research but I am still in need of help. And Thank you, the amount of free support I get here, I wish I had money to donate, and when I do I will be sure to remember. Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back