Graphics
750ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey! I got my hackintosh working last night, running two monitors (one VGA and one DVI) but today, I accidentally restarted the power bar that the DVI monitor was plugged into, and now OS X won't admit that there is a monitor plugged in. It just uses the VGA one for everything, which sucks because that one is smaller. The thing is, it works fine if I boot into windows, just not OS X
I've tried restarting it (multiple times) plugging it into different ports, and even switching to a different monitor.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Oh, by the way. I'm using Yosemite with a gtx 750ti.

Hey! I got my hackintosh working last night, running two monitors (one VGA and one DVI) but today, I accidentally restarted the power bar that the DVI monitor was plugged into, and now OS X won't admit that there is a monitor plugged in. It just uses the VGA one for everything, which sucks because that one is smaller. The thing is, it works fine if I boot into windows, just not OS X
I've tried restarting it (multiple times) plugging it into different ports, and even switching to a different monitor.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Oh, by the way. I'm using Yosemite with a gtx 750ti.
same thing here did you find a fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back