Graphics
Intel 3000 on FHD Screen
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there, I've wanted to dualboot my Probook. I couldn't get to install Chameleon on my SSD, so I always had to use the Install USB stick to boot from. So no I wanted to give Clover a chance.

I've installed Mavericks with the prepaired USB stick and everything went fine. I've partitioned the 120gb SSD in two even parts, both in Mac Journaled form.

I then prepaired a Windows 64 Bit USB stick with this tutorial:

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/15458-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows.html

Even made it like mentioned in 11 bootable with changing and copying and stuff. But I cannot seem to choose it in the menu, when pressing F9, like with the Clover partition on the other stick.

Is it even possible to Dualboot on my 4530s on the same SSD?

Edit: Okay. I made it. But I cannot use Probook Clover Installer, cause if I press F4 on Clover bootloader, nothing seems to happen. Then it gives me an installation error in Mac OS X in Probook installer, when trying to install the optional programs.

Hi there, I've wanted to dualboot my Probook. I couldn't get to install Chameleon on my SSD, so I always had to use the Install USB stick to boot from. So no I wanted to give Clover a chance.

I've installed Mavericks with the prepaired USB stick and everything went fine. I've partitioned the 120gb SSD in two even parts, both in Mac Journaled form.

I then prepaired a Windows 64 Bit USB stick with this tutorial:

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/15458-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows.html

Even made it like mentioned in 11 bootable with changing and copying and stuff. But I cannot seem to choose it in the menu, when pressing F9, like with the Clover partition on the other stick.

Is it even possible to Dualboot on my 4530s on the same SSD?

Edit: Okay. I made it. But I cannot use Probook Clover Installer, cause if I press F4 on Clover bootloader, nothing seems to happen. Then it gives me an installation error in Mac OS X in Probook installer, when trying to install the optional programs.

See post #1, http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html, "Troubleshooting"

After you press F4, you will notice anything "happening"... it is just that F4 writes the native ACPI files to EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin which the Probook Installer CE uses to patch.

Ok, I tried that, but it still gives me the error, when trying to install something in probook installer.

And is it possible to boot to Clover without going to always press:

Restart and press F9 to choose Boot devices > Boot from EFI file > choose your Clover bootloader partition > EFI > Boot > BOOTX64.efi

?

Ok, I tried that, but it still gives me the error, when trying to install something in probook installer.

Read troubleshooting section more carefully...

Guide said:
*** If you have any problems, please post troubleshooting files***

And is it possible to boot to Clover without going to always press:

Restart and press F9 to choose Boot devices > Boot from EFI file > choose your Clover bootloader partition > EFI > Boot > BOOTX64.efi

?

Yes.

Please post troubleshooting files here.

Well I don't know why, but now it worked to install.

Now can you please tell me in a short way, how to get Clover bootet, when turn on my Probook?

Now can you please tell me in a short way, how to get Clover bootet, when turn on my Probook?

You need to enable UEFI, and install the Clover bootloader.

Follow the guide exactly and carefully, and everything will work.

Got everything working by now.

Only I cannot install the Intel Corporation Graphics Adapter driver for the Intel 3000 Graphics.

Everytime I install this either over Windows Update function or manually over downloaded exe from the HP page, it gives me bluescreen on startup.

I installed every other update trought W7. I dunno, what to do here.

Got everything working by now.

Only I cannot install the Intel Corporation Graphics Adapter driver for the Intel 3000 Graphics.

Everytime I install this either over Windows Update function or manually over downloaded exe from the HP page, it gives me bluescreen on startup.

I installed every other update trought W7. I dunno, what to do here.

Make sure you install the Windows drivers in the correct order. For example, the chipset drivers should be installed first, followed by Intel HD3000 drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back