Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi there,

I have had a hackintosh for over 6 months, and love using it for music production/Logic Pro. I currently have two screens and was wondering how I could get them to connect and work together in mac. Every time I try to connect I get to the Clover bootloader, choose El Capitan, it loads and then just shows a black screen. I want to connect one display with HDMI and the other with VGA. What do I have to do to make it work?

Thanks

PC Specs : Intel 15 4690k
HD4600 (using it as a GPU)
H97m-D3H
1 Samsung 500GB 850
1 Samsung 250GB 850

Hi there,

I have had a hackintosh for over 6 months, and love using it for music production/Logic Pro. I currently have two screens and was wondering how I could get them to connect and work together in mac. Every time I try to connect I get to the Clover bootloader, choose El Capitan, it loads and then just shows a black screen. I want to connect one display with HDMI and the other with VGA. What do I have to do to make it work?

Thanks

PC Specs : Intel 15 4690k
HD4600 (using it as a GPU)
H97m-D3H
1 Samsung 500GB 850
1 Samsung 250GB 850
Apple's OS X hasn't natively supported VGA in a long time. If VGA is the only input to that one monitor...well, time to sell it and get a more modern DVI/HDMI/DP input monitor.

Apple's OS X hasn't natively supported VGA in a long time. If VGA is the only input to that one monitor...well, time to sell it and get a more modern DVI/HDMI/DP input monitor.
They are both HDMI monitors, one has three HDMI inputs and the other having 2 HDMI ports. I was just wondering at all if it possible to run 2 monitors of internal graphics, one HDMI, and one VGA. The motherboard only has 1 HDMI port.

I use dual monitors when producing or working in Windows 10, and I am waiting for the 1070 to become available and then wait for the hackintosh drivers.

They are both HDMI monitors, one has three HDMI inputs and the other having 2 HDMI ports. I was just wondering at all if it possible to run 2 monitors of internal graphics, one HDMI, and one VGA. The motherboard only has 1 HDMI port.

I use dual monitors when producing or working in Windows 10, and I am waiting for the 1070 to become available and then wait for the hackintosh drivers.
You can't use the motherboard's VGA as it isn't supported, and nobody has developed a kext to make it work. :(

You can't use the motherboard's VGA as it isn't supported, and nobody has developed a kext to make it work. :(
Thanks for the support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back