Contribute
Register

Dual monitors not working on Sierra (750Ti)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! In my case what I did after installing "NVIDIA Web Driver" was to edit my config.plist and modify:

<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<false/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>

<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>

Reboot and both monitors running !! I use the HDMI and DVI outputs.

I hope it helps you.

Hi, first of all thank you (all guys) for your infos, i really appreciate people helping each other. I did exactly this with my 750 TI card and it does not work. i reinstalled clover - also different versions and tried different bootflags. i think it is ndrv=1. i use in clover nvidia webdriver and vodoohda kext. i see the hdmi output in the audio settings but my second monitor does not turn on.
i use 1x vga which works well with my 1650px monitor and the second screen does not even turn on with or without adapter.
maybe someone has an idea...

Super big thanks to Casedit! this has fixed my problem too :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

InjectNvidia is false. I have a GTX 750Ti nvidia. Drivers are installed and work fine.
which drivers.........i have same problemsssssss..with asus gtx 750ti pls help meee

flowien any luck?. In my case when i finished my Sierra install everythings works great but (i dont know what i did or update) yesterday i turn my pc and my hdmi monitor has a "No signal" message.
I did the config.plist change, and install de web driver for nvidia (my mac is macOS 10.12 (16A323))
and my video card
Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 2047 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x1380
Revision ID: 0x00a2
ROM Revision: VBIOS 82.07.55.00.34
Metal: Supported

Please help us!

Same problem, when i finished my installation both monitors works fine, i dont know what i did or update but since yesterday the hdmi monitor doesn't works
Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back